Letter to Partners, Clients, & Employees:
Pinnacle Construction is closely monitoring and taking action to the COVID-19 ( Coronavirus ) situation. The health and safety of our employees, clients, and partners remains as our top priority. Our team sends out sincere thoughts to those that have been impacted by this virus.
Here is what we are doing to be ahead and preventing the spread of this virus.
- Pinnacle will be providing disinfecting products ( i.e. hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol, Disinfecting wipes/sprays). We will train on how to properly clean and sanitize items before and after usage.
- Employees will try to limit car pooling to work
- Pinnacle will be supplying each crew a digital thermometer to allow them to check their temperatures on a voluntary basis prior to work each day.
- We will be providing disinfecting products to sanitize equipment and tools per manufacture instructions.
- Tools will not be shared. If there is specific tool that is limited, it shall be sanitized before and after use.
- Employees shall not share PPE ( Personal Protection Equitement ). If PPE is a reusable item it shall be sanitized per manufacture recommendations before and after use.
- Common Water coolers should be avoided at this time and employees should be instructed to bring their own individual water bottles.
- Employees are recommended to change and wash clothing in hot water and laundry sanitizer after work.
- Employees are not to congregate in lunch areas.
- Our Lead framers are, on a daily basis at beginning of each shift, noting any employee that has been presented with any symptom of illness consistent with Coranavirus and are not permitted to work for the day. Any employee that presents illness upon arrival to work for become sick during the day shall be separated from other employees and sent home.
Together we can do our best on trying to prevent this virus from spreading as this situation evolves.
- Pinnacle Construction Team